- We strive to show love to the body of Christ through serving each other.
- We serve both through (1) individually-initiated/organic ministry and (2) the "organized" ministries listed below.
- A Wednesday night discipleship program for children (ages 4 to 6th grade) that teaches them God's Word in fun and interactive ways.
Children's Sunday School
- Sunday school for children ages 4-12.
- Shows hospitality to those coming on Sundays.
- Disabilities ministry during the Sunday Worship Service.
- Children's church for ages 4-7 during the sermon on Sundays.
- Audio and visual aid for various worship services, events, and online resources.
- Leads the congregation to sing during worship services through vocals and instruments.
- Provides care for children from infant-3 years old during Sunday worship and other events.
- Maintain the outdoors and facilities of the church.
- Fellowship groups for youth 7th-12th grade.
If you would like to serve in any of these listed ministries, or if you would like some ideas for individual ministry you can do, please fill out the form below.